The dog days of summer are fast approaching, but I am determined to make the most of every last day before the Monsters head back to school. One place I cannot wait to visit is Candia Springs Adventure Park. This brand new park in Candia, New Hampshire is sister parks with Whale’s Tale Water Park which the Monsters loved! Candia Springs Adventure Park offers activities for everyone. In addition to the four water slides and small pool, Candia Springs offers an adventure challenge course with different obstacles as well as ziplines with an offroad tour. Basically, this place has Zoe’s name written all over it. I mean, just look how awesome this looks:
Awesome ropes course
|Can’t wait to try off roading!|
- Plummet Speed Slides Shoot down one of two 40’ vertical drop speed slides!
- Twister A 272’ long, body slide so amazing it will transport you back in line for another ride.
- Vortex A 246’ long enclosed body slide that will shoot you through twists and turns.
- Ziptide A 25,000 gallon swimming pool to cool off upon re-entry.
- The Reef Hang out by a spring fed swimming hole. Bring a chair, your umbrella, or just a beach towel and enjoy the fresh water with over 2,000 square feet of sandy beach.
- Adventure Bay New England’s largest spray ground filled with 5,000 square feet of interactive water toys designed for our explorers to feel young and refreshed while discovering a brand new world.