One thing I get asked a lot to cover on this blog is birthday parties. Let’s face it, they are stressful, messy, and worst of all: expensive! I’ve had a tendency to go a little cray cray on parties in the past and try to get all Pinterest worthy, but it’s just not really me (not in reality anyway.) This April we had such a great time at Zoe’s birthday that when it came time to plan something for Lea’s, the choice was simple: Let’s go back to Teamworks in Somerset!
|Someone was pretty happy to be having a big girl party!|
Teamworks is an indoor sports facility that makes your birthday party a blast, and an easy one at that. Every party at Teamworks included everything you need to make the day perfect including:
- Your own private party room with its own bathroom….no worrying about the kiddos running loose!
- Party Invitations
- All Party Supplies- including table cloths, cups, napkins, plates, plastic utensils, and cutting utensils for cake
- Goodie Bags
- Two inflatable bounces in each room!
- A party coach for the full party
- 4 Extra-Large 16″ Pizzas
- UNLIMITED fountain drinks
- UNLIMITED popcorn
- UNLIMITED video game play
- VIP T-Shirt or Backpack for the birthday child
|Classic arcade games|
|Bouncy obstacle fun|
|One of the two bounce houses in our private room|
|Their pizza is pretty amazing!|
- Princess & Pirate Party
- Princess Spa Party
- Spa Makeover Party